• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root please help!!!!!!asap

i used honeybread mod to see if it would help my friends phone prefrom better. thats how it ended up in a different format i think its also a ext4 formatted system i dont know if something with the script in it did something or what.

side note did a odin back to stock nonroot its running even with formatting as it is now. very odd as the backup i made wont load with this error???

Upvote 0
i used honeybread mod to see if it would help my friends phone prefrom better. thats how it ended up in a different format i think its also a ext4 formatted system i dont know if something with the script in it did something or what.

side note did a odin back to stock nonroot its running even with formatting as it is now. very odd as the backup i made wont load with this error???

Anytime you use a stock Odin image it puts the file system back to rfs so it's no longer ext4 if you used Odin unless you flash another rom.

Upvote 0
im at a loss i figured it would of switched right back like you guys are saying it would. i think im gonna try different computer i think my atom n550 powered netbook aint cutting it. the scripting for odin is awesome for the prevail compared to the transform ultra. seems to hang sometimes for the transform ultra( wish there were more people over in the transform ultra :[ ) . let you guy know as soon as i get back from dropping off a friend at work if my hunch is correct for switching computers. thanks for the fast replies guys :]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones