• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please help! bluetooth problem

biggdogg

Dec 28, 2009
New Jersey
I recently downloaded the pda app from market place and used the bluetooth option to use the app, now I can no longer turn my bluetooth on with the widget or from the settings menu, I can't search for device to reinstall the bluetooth either, its like it gave me virus or something. I have a verizon motorola droid with motorola h500 bluetooth, any advice is welcome,I'm quite upset,I just spent a lot of money on this stuff, I already uninstalled app

Start from scratch.

1. Reboot (power off, remove battery, press the power button, make sure the phone is completely dead, install battery, power back on)

a. Check your applications and make sure that there are no apps running that have control over Bluetooth on/off or use.

2. Menu/Settings/Wireless and Networks

3. Make sure Bluetooth is checked

4. Bluetooth settings

5. Again, make sure Bluetooth is checked.

6. Press and hold the power button on your H500 until you get the flashing light for "discoverable"

7. Scan for devices on your Droid.

Let us know where that gets you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones