1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Please help for me!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by centurio, Jul 20, 2011.

1. centurio

centurio Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    hello for all, 5 days ago i bought samsung galaxy s2, the model is great but i have got a problem with my screen it has little scratches, but I only hold in my pocket without keys or smthng and use it as usually, so SAMSUNG lies what "gorila glass" is very good, or my cell phone screen just bad made and in warranty they change that model??? if ho have some answers please connect with me: centurionas46@hotmail.com :thinking::eek:

Advertisement

2. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns!
    None

Jul 7, 2010
    This is most often caused by sand in your pocket. It doesn't take much, and the particles don't have to be very big.

Gorilla Glass may be stronger than your average glass, but it's by no means scratch-proof or shatter-proof. Sand is made up of basically ground up rocks and minerals, almost all of which are harder than glass, so sand WILL scratch your touch screen.

Might want to consider a screen protector if it's going to be in the pocket a lot.

3. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert
    None

well i used my ipod touch for around 3 years, constantly in my pocket n there was never a scratch on the screen. i doubt there was sand in my pocket though. n so far, keeping my galaxy in my pocket too, ive not got a single visible mark on it. not sure how it happened to u

4. icedtea

icedtea Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Male
    lesson : for high end phones, always secure unit protection first :)

5. jimlad

jimlad Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    there is nothing you can do mate, lessons learnt, its not samsungs fault. i use a sena leather slip and it only enters my pocket/bag in that

6. centurio

centurio Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    If I live near beach i think that problem is my, but know when i safety use my phone I think that in Europe comes phones with some problems. I have bring it to warranty service so in my opinion i hope they change for me that model to another. Also my friend have Galaxy first and last day we try with keys damage screen so result was good. Screen was like new. I fink if for samsung care clients they change it without any troubles :)