• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help for me!!!

centurio

Lurker
Jul 20, 2011
hello for all, 5 days ago i bought samsung galaxy s2, the model is great but i have got a problem with my screen it has little scratches, but I only hold in my pocket without keys or smthng and use it as usually, so SAMSUNG lies what "gorila glass" is very good, or my cell phone screen just bad made and in warranty they change that model??? if ho have some answers please connect with me: centurionas46@hotmail.com :thinking::eek:

This is most often caused by sand in your pocket. It doesn't take much, and the particles don't have to be very big.

Gorilla Glass may be stronger than your average glass, but it's by no means scratch-proof or shatter-proof. Sand is made up of basically ground up rocks and minerals, almost all of which are harder than glass, so sand WILL scratch your touch screen.

Might want to consider a screen protector if it's going to be in the pocket a lot.

Upvote 0
If I live near beach i think that problem is my, but know when i safety use my phone I think that in Europe comes phones with some problems. I have bring it to warranty service so in my opinion i hope they change for me that model to another. Also my friend have Galaxy first and last day we try with keys damage screen so result was good. Screen was like new. I fink if for samsung care clients they change it without any troubles :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones