• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help have Motorola droid and VW with Fiscon

Mbotvinick

Lurker
Jun 18, 2010
Hi Gang,

I just bought a VW R32 and a Motorola droid after being a Blackberry customer for a very long time. Really love the phone. I had a bluetooth Fiscon system installed today and its acting very wierd. I can answer calls but the screen doesnt show address book, calls missed, receved dialed and sometimes the phone just gets frozen. Anyone else had luck with a VW and the droid? Will it make a differenc if I get the Incredible instead?

Had the same problem. Make sure the firmware on your FISCON is 1.83 or higher. They added that functionality.

Hi Gang,

I just bought a VW R32 and a Motorola droid after being a Blackberry customer for a very long time. Really love the phone. I had a bluetooth Fiscon system installed today and its acting very wierd. I can answer calls but the screen doesnt show address book, calls missed, receved dialed and sometimes the phone just gets frozen. Anyone else had luck with a VW and the droid? Will it make a differenc if I get the Incredible instead?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones