1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help: How to clear recently viewed apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by candypants696, Sep 19, 2011.

1. candypants696

candypants696 Lurker

I GOING TO try to explain this question as best i can: ok eee pad transformer is my device. so in the left bottem corner are 3 symbols, back, home and the two overlapping squares what do you call this button? and more importantly, how do you clear the apps that show when you press it ? i find the button quite useful but it annoys me that i can't clear it when ive been switching between 12 different screens.

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

It's called the recent apps key. You don't need to clear it as it updates as you use apps. However, if you wish to hide the list, a reboot is required.

3. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Android Enthusiast

Yeah, it'd be nice if a "long press" could clear the list. Maybe future versions?

4. vosg

vosg Android Expert

No doubt some 3rd party developer will fill this niche. Maybe you can post your (excellent) suggestion in the Applications forum. There's a thread called "Post your app ideas here"...

5. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews