1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Please help! HTC Desire saying my SD is damaged!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mrs-Moo, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Mrs-Moo

Mrs-Moo Lurker
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Student Fashion Editor, Barmaid
    Kent
    I've had my HTC Desire for about 2 months, put my own 2gb micro sd card in it and it worked fine until earlier this week when suddenly it says my sd is damaged, so i reformat it and lose everything, still damaged apparently, get a new sd card and apparently thats damaged as well :( ...
    hard to believe that they were both damaged... thinking it might be the phone itself :thinking: .... any suggestions.. please help... i use my phone for work and its practically useless without an sd card :eek:

thank you
    Ellie <3

Advertisement

2. kazzam

kazzam Lurker
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Ive had my HTC Desire HD since December, and as yet havent been able to sync it with my pc!!! Ive been onto HTC support and at 1st thought it was me doing something wrong. Intermitently my computer shows the phone in the drive but not all the time.
    On Saturday the phone crashed got it working again after taking out the battery but now its says there is no SD Card inserted, so Ive lost all of my videos and photos and no access to music. Ive tried another sd card in the phone and it works.
    Bit concerned that the phone maybe the problem and its wrecking the sd card, or it could well be they sent me a duff sd card.
    Ive been on to HTC support and although theyve been very helpful no further forward in finding out what the problem is. Anyone got any ideas?

Tags: