• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root please help...i think i broke my phone

zdubin9

Mar 27, 2010
Earlier today i plugged my phone into a usb cord connected to my friends xbox360 trying to charge my rooted GB phone.

I get an error message saying bloatware 30.04 and a blinking message saying battery low cant program.

I just had my phone plugged into a charger for 2 hours and i dont think it is taking the charge.

Has anyone ever encountered this before or have any suggestions for a possible fix?

Anything at all could really help, Thank you!

It sounds to me like you'll need do an sbf recovery. The first thing you'll need is a charged battery. The battery can't charge in bootloader mode. If you have a vzw store near you they can do it for you. If you need help SBF recovering, let us know. Additionally, there are guides in the stickies at the top of this section.

Upvote 0
Live CD Instructions (Mac):
Download 1KDStaz0.x.iso
Use Disk Utility (built in) to burn iso file to a CD (instructions)
Shut computer down
Hold c key, push power and hold c untill you see the Linux OS start
Hit enter at the yellow "boot baby... boot" screen
You will see yellow dots for 3-5 minutes then the script will start

does the bold part mean just download any of those links on the top of the page?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones