• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please Help! I tried rooting phone & now its vibrating & frozen

Well first you need to download the phone drivers to your computer. I think they are indulge drivers, but they work for our phone, then you unzip the one click root method on your COMPUTER! Install it then hook up your phone, make sure its debugging mode, then Viola, your phone will be rooted, but if it won't even boot up, you may be outta luck and need to get a new one. I think you hard bricked your phone my friend.

Upvote 0
nvm found this info & i tried it & it worked ::

1.) installed USB drivers

2.) download Admire zip & extract to PC [ Desk top ] or perferred location

3.) connect phone via Usb cord. [no need to turn on Usb storage from the phone]

4.) Run from your PC the Run.bat file [wait for the Process to finish]

ancient-albums-images-picture4203-what-you-should-see.jpg

5.) When promted hit any key to continue "do so"

now you have a rooted phone congrats :D

What to do next after you Rooted your phone

1.) installed Superuser

2.) Install Titanium Backup

Upvote 0
Also you can try to boot up into recovery mode and wipe everything. That may help, turn off your phone, hold down the volume down button and the back button, then press the power button til the phone comes on, then let go of the power button but still hold down the other two I mentioned. If done correctly, you will now be in clockworkmod. Find the option that says wipe data, clear cache or something like that. Use the volume keys to move up and down in clockworkmod and use the home key to select the option you want to click on. I hope this helps you bud. Otherwise you will have to purchase a new phone, unless you have insurance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones