• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help identify these app icons

Hello all, I'm new and appreciate everyones help in advance. If you could help me identify these app icons I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

first off let me start by saying that these kind of threads go unanswered.. the reason is because there are millions of apps offered in the play store....each with their own notification icons. so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, it is highly unlikely that we will know what the app is just from the icon. the easiest way to know is to look at the device's notifications. but something tells me that this is not your phone, and that you do not want to ask the person what it is.

second, in order for us to comment we will need a screenshot of the icons you want us to look at. can you post a picture of what you are talking about?

Upvote 0
first off let me start by saying that these kind of threads go unanswered.. the reason is because there are millions of apps offered in the play store....each with their own notification icons. so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, it is highly unlikely that we will know what the app is just from the icon. the easiest way to know is to look at the device's notifications. but something tells me that this is not your phone, and that you do not want to ask the person what it is.

second, in order for us to comment we will need a screenshot of the icons you want us to look at. can you post a picture of what you are talking about?
Oh my goodness, I thought I did post them...maybe I didn't do it right. I will try again...

Attachments

• 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 76.JPG
    76.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 0098.JPG
    0098.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 443.JPG
    443.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 878.JPG
    878.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 8886.JPG
    8886.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 145
  • 33554.JPG
    33554.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
I am assuming you are getting these icons from a screen capture. #1 is, ironically, the Google photos notification that the phone just saved a screen capture. ;) So the only one unidentified is #6? It kind of reminds me of one of those pandemic apps that remind you to wash your hands periodically. That's all I got.

Upvote 0
Oh my goodness, I thought I did post them...maybe I didn't do it right. I will try again...
Six is motion sensor if you have a Moto cell phone like I do, that is to turn on the camera I believe it is :)
Samsung Galaxy internet explorer is the globe, google photos is the first icon, google play is the triangle one, assistance is the circle one. Five I believe it is another Samsung app, called "Wallet?" I am not so sure on that one ontop of my head :)

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones