• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PLEASE HELP IN FLASHING MY Tmobile HTC G1

i have a TMobile HTC G1 fone. Recently my dad accidently got drenched in rain and so did my fone along with him........ immidiately i removed battery and simcard and blow dried it......... wen i turned it on after initial boot screen of tmobile it shows a caution mark with a fone below and when i tried to recover files it it says couldnot find recovery file....... i tried to download a couple of update.zip files from various forums but it wont accept..... now i m compleately doomed........... PLEASE HELP IN FLASHINF the operating system.........:(

thanks dude for the concern shown by u! i really appriciate it!

no coming to main thing.......... yes i have a US T-Mobile HTC G1 fone...... but i am at present using it in India................
second thing even after pressing camera key then turning power on........ response is same..........

i have clicked some pictures and i m posting them in sequence........

1. screen when power is turned on.( no matter what procedure u follow)
2. The ultimate caution screen it then directs
3. screen that appears After pressing Alt+L
4.if i try to apply update.zip file Alt+S
5. Screen saying it cant do it

PLEASE HELP!!!

Attachments

• DSC05227.JPG
    DSC05227.JPG
    962.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC05228.JPG
    DSC05228.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC05223.JPG
    DSC05223.JPG
    429.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC05226.JPG
    DSC05226.JPG
    817.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC05229.JPG
    DSC05229.JPG
    759.8 KB · Views: 44
Upvote 0
yes i did! i first pressed Camera Button held it down then turned on the power on while keepind the camera button all the time.......... but then again the caution triangle screen appears..........:(
isn't there any way to totally format and flash it like we do with computers in case operating system curropts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones