• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help me automate WIFI using JuiceDefender

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
I have JuiceDefender-Ultimate

I have WiFi at home, and at work. I would like it to detect where i am, and if im at one of those locations turn the WiFi on and leave it on, until i leave the area.

I just cant get it to work. I have tinkered with the settings, it appears to be set right, but my WiFi is not on and im home.

I also set my wifi sleep mode to "Never"

Thank you for any help

Hey mate,

Just stumbled across this thread as I had the same problem. Don't know if you figured it, but I found that if u click on 'view known locations' and then click on whatever location is listed (even if its not the WiFi location you're currently at), Google maps will open and your location will be updated. Then if you go back into view known locations in juicedefender, there should be a second location added. At least that's what worked for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones