1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Please help me here!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mykeldrip, Jun 4, 2010.

1. mykeldrip

mykeldrip Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Ok so i went from at&t nexus one to this(i know i know) now im kind of regretting it....trying to make my experience a little better here tho! One thing that would greatly improve my evo would be a little privacy!!!!! ok here is what i mean. on my nexus i used handcent, i had it set up to where it would just display the envelope and not who text was from or ay body of the text. well i can not get it to do the same on my evo!! Furhter more in the stock app that is included with the evo i can not get it to not display person and text body on the unlock screen! I tinkered through some settings found where i could uncheck that,only problem is when i do then my phone does not notify my in any way shape or form when i receive texts. i have tried messing with all settings in both stock and handcent to no avail!!!! please help!! This is what i want i would like to use handcent it to vibrate only(my phone stays on vibrate 98% of the time) i would like nothing to be shown in unlock screen i would like an envelope only on notification bar and i would like simple vibrate function!! thanks!

Advertisement

Tags: