1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help me i need help choosing a ROM.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danny310, Apr 11, 2012.

1. danny310

danny310 Newbie

I keep going back and fourth with roms but i can decide which one too keep. i have tried CM9, Whyzors CM7 reloaded, Tickerguys CM7, MIUI 1.11.25, and Froyocream Sandwich. My personal favorite is cm9 but recently i went on a road trip and i realized how much i miss the camera. both cm7's were pretty good but most games i would play would hang. if there is a fix for that i might consider staying with cm7. As for froyocream, battery on it wasn't the best, and just thinking about how its a froyo ROM in disguise bothers me. I am currently using MIUI and i love the customization it has but it says on the first post that it will have trouble running higher end HD games. i know i sound too picky but in your opinion, which rom is the best overall so i can settle down and wait for cm9 to have the camera fixed.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. marcusi23

marcusi23 Well-Known Member

well im running cm7 reloaded final and i play games like fifa 12, gta 3, shadowgun, modern combat 2&3 9mmHD and splinter cell as well as n64 and the rest of the emulators i play them all with a ps3 controller and non of them hang anymore. when i had mine phone overclocked to 1.7ghz it would freeze but i went down to 1.6ghz now my phone is smoother, and faster games don't hang or nothing. maybe if you don't have ur phone overclocked try different overclocked speeds. cause i did have a hard time playing when i tried 1.8ghz went down to 1.7ghz, now im on 1.6ghz and they play smooth haven't had a hiccup since.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews