• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

is this for google? is this to unlock your phone? did you do a factory reset? what account is the password and security question for? just remember the more details you give us the better we can help.

No. Its a Safebox inside the files. A place that we can store pictures & videos like store it in the vault. U required to enter password to go in. I have done setting reset but it not work. I need to retrieve the files inside so i can't do factory reset. It will destroy the whole files.

Upvote 0
a safebox? is that an app? is it found on the play store? or is built in to the os?

Is built in to the os. It located in 'Files Manager'. I attached the image inside the 'Files Manager' for your refrence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423_190404_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423_190404_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
is there no forget password option? seems kind of odd if there is not one....and if the manufacturer, Huawei , can't help you i'm not sure what else we can do.

Yes. There's got an option for forgot password. But it required to answer the security questions. The problem is i also forgot the answer. Hahaha. The manufacturer can't help due to privacy purposes. Thats why i'm searching for somebody who expert in Android to help me out. Because when i connect my phone to my laptop its shows the files inside the safebox was hidden & encrypted. So i trust that somebody who expert in this case can decrypt back the file.

Upvote 0
Yes. There's got an option for forgot password. But it required to answer the security questions. The problem is i also forgot the answer. Hahaha. The manufacturer can't help due to privacy purposes. Thats why i'm searching for somebody who expert in Android to help me out. Because when i connect my phone to my laptop its shows the files inside the safebox was hidden & encrypted. So i trust that somebody who expert in this case can decrypt back the file.
\

this will require a program to decrypt files which 99% of people will not have. also rooting the device will not help either. not sure what else you can do. i think you are pretty much sol at this point....sorry:saddroid:

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones