1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help me rid my phone of these annoying popups/reminders :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wulfenburg, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Wulfenburg

Wulfenburg Lurker

For the past week or so my phone has been giving me really annoying pop ups.
    One of them is anytime my phone is under 30% when i turn my screen on it'll say something like "Battery level at 19%: Conserve your battery by taking these steps."
    Yea I know how to make my screen light lower, piss off already.

Another one says something the lines of "Your phone is on silent, would you like to turn the ringer on?" No, if i wanted to turn my ringer on I would do it.

How can I get my phone to stop doing this?
    Thanks in advance.

nirbhaykumar81404 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. wenso martin

wenso martin Member

Check your mobile settings or else did you install any app like security related..

nirbhaykumar81404 likes this.
  3. Wulfenburg

Wulfenburg Lurker

I have looked in my settings but I don't know what to look for. I went into notifications and turned pretty much everything off. I haven't installed any new apps either.

4. Wulfenburg

Wulfenburg Lurker

Thanks guys, it was an app called Remotepeel or something. I disabled it completely so no more issues. :)

wenso martin and mikedt like this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh, Peel Remote, we've had a lot of posts about it.

Phalon4 likes this.
  6. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast

Don't get mad I know it may be a little annoying but it's an Android it's only trying to help you if you made a mistake and turn off a feature or not paying attention with it's operations. But you can go into settings and look for the apps notification permissions and turn them off or on. These functions may vary from different devices.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 3600mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews