1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Please help me: SMS FILTER with "automatically delete"-function wanted!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by martin909090, Jan 13, 2012.

1. martin909090

martin909090 Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2012
    Hi,
    i'm kind of desperate because i am looking for a SMS FILTER app that allows to automatically delete filtered sms. So i wouldn't know find out that i even got a "blacklist"-message.. I have tried out different apps but all they can do is BLOCK it and so i still have the sms in my 'filter-app'. But i don't want to know that i received a sms.

Background:
    somebody is stalking me and it makes me crazy just to see that i again got messages...

Thanks a lot,
    Martin !

Advertisement

2. SHIFTY21

SHIFTY21 Member
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Supervisor
    England
    Hi
    I use extreme call blocker to filter unknown calls and sms and I am sure you can set it to delete or save txts that are received if the number is not in your contacts list.

3. martin909090

martin909090 Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2012
    but that's not for free, right?

isn't there an app for free that allows to automatically erase incoming messages from a specific number??

4. SHIFTY21

SHIFTY21 Member
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Supervisor
    England
    No it isn't free but it does exactly what you are asking, and there is a free trial on the market so you can check it out.
    I personally cannot fault it.

5. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Android Expert
    None

Oct 27, 2011
    business owner
    SoCal
    There are a number of free SMS forwarding apps that allow you to selectively forward based on incoming number, and then delete the message after forwarding. Just forward to some number that will never see the message... like your landline. Just don't get any ideas of turning the tables on this stalker by forwarding to 911 or the local police. It will backfire if you do, because the call will appear to have come from YOU (since it was forwarded from your number). Good luck... no one should have to put up with this.