• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help Me!

i understand it is your right to choose.
but she loves you and in her eyes.. your soul is in danger. she scared for you. much better than she not giving a shiit about you.. right?

she also has the right to pay for anything she wants or not want.
and I am glad for you that you got your phone back.

i am going to guess.. you are young... guessing 15 to 17. hate to say this.. you aint experienced enough to know much about any-and-everything. most at that age dont know shiit. i know i did not!

so.. here is my advice..
you love your aunt and she loves you.
talk to her.. about what your honest thoughts are and your doubts.
be open... and listen. I aint sayin you have to be brainwashed, just open to the words and ideas.
tell her that you are willing to have discussions, but you want the right to make your own decision if there is a higher whatever.
and if so...to choose the faith that best speaks to you.

then you should explore other faiths.
this maybe a very long road.. or short.
may lead you to nothing.. or something wonderful.
but it is a road that only you can take, but she would like to show you her road for a little bit... and i think you owe her that.

well those are my thoughts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones