1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NuNuLoLe, Nov 2, 2014.

1. NuNuLoLe

NuNuLoLe Lurker

I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail2 Android, ive been havin alot of trouble with my phone Over heating, running slow, too many apps&Im very NEW to this, As in "I DONT KNOW HOW TO SETUP, MAKE CHANGES,&WHAT I NEED TO KNOW & DO FOR MY PHONE"...
    TODAY I was clearing data cache & uninstalling apps& force to stop (not knowing what I was doing),EVERYTHING IN MY PHONE DISAPPEARED/CONTACTS/GONE/I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT...I was literally ALWAYS getting LOGGED OUT of my accounts...every time I scroll around to find out what was going on HOMEWIZ stop working & took me off whatever I was on....From then to now ive been Googling&searching for ANSWERS&GUIDANCE but havent found any(Hawaii Time, started at 10am-Now 11:50pm)...please please please help me fix all that needs to be done with my phone???

Also I would like to know,
    Which apps are SAFE for me to delete(I have alot that I dont use including boost mobile free ones that always on there)....

My Device Software&PRL are up to date , Update profile&Update Firmware Are saying it cant update(in system upgrade in settings) I dont know what more to do please help.

What APPS can I clear its Data & Cache ???*

On my Phone, I have two Facebook apps, which one can I delete ?? Or what is the difference between the FB version 20.0.0.25.15 & FB SNS version 1.1.0 ???

Please, help me with steps to FiX my Phone To have better service, fast, reliable&fun & BACK TO NORMAL...

Once again , I thank u for taking time out to read my Novel of troubles, Hope that you know exactly whats going on with my phone&that u can provide me with Answers Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Android.....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN

I've moved your post into the Prevail 2 forum. Hopefully someone here can help ya out. Good luck! :)

Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 release date was July 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

July 2013
Release Date
Reviews