1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help my Evo4g

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by meatntators, Dec 28, 2011.

1. meatntators

meatntators Lurker

I recently rooted my evo4g. it was great, and everything i expected but i screwed up big time. i downloaded the root uninstaller app, and accidentally deleted the sense. sys file. My phone after this got stuck at the 4g sign in boot. then all of the sudden it booted but all i have is a notification bar and thats it no dock or ability to do anything else. my phones not bricked because if people call me or text me i can answer and reply its just stuck with a blank homescreen with no options i cant press hold screen for options there are no icons options button does nothing..... Basically its trying to run sense as the launcher but its missing the most important file. Is there any way i could change it to not use sense, so it would use the home launcher. or download the sense file i deleted? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!:eek:

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    did you make a nandroid backup after you rooted? if so you can just go into recovery and restore back. if not then you can connect your phone to the computer in recovery. in clockwork mod it is under mounts and storage then mount usb storage. in amon ra it is under usb-ms toggle. from there you can download a rom (i would suggest mikg3.0) and flash a rom.

Rxpert83 likes this.
  4. meatntators

meatntators Lurker

im going to try this hopefully it works....

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews