1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please help need to sbf

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FoxyDrew, Dec 18, 2012.

1. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Android Enthusiast

Ok so I rooted my Bionic on Ics and used Droid Bionic recovery bootstrap Recovery and then flashed a CM9 rom. I didn't use safe strap and now I'm stuck on the lightning CM9 boot animation. Anyways my computer wont let me install RSDLite so i cant sbf. Is there another way to fix this?? All help is greatly appreciated because its not my phone! BTW i can get into stock recovery and all that using vol up an down + power

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Did you wipe data/factory reset in recovery before you restarted the phone? If not, and if you cannot get into CWR, you could try that in stock recovery - there is an option for wipe data/factory reset.

Also, which CM9 ROM did you install? Do you have a link? It's quite possible that it requires Safestrap in order to run (if it requires a kexec kernel extension.) If you provide a link to the CM9 ROM that you installed...

Otherwise, you may need to find a computer that runs RSDLite.

3. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

We could also talk you through using fastboot to put you back to stock.

4. SirEagle

SirEagle Android Enthusiast

Just curious
    1) is it your phone?
    2) why can't you install RSDLite?

5. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Android Enthusiast

ok well no its my friends phone i told him i root it for him and flash a rom but anyways it did need safestrap to install so i screwed up and i used a different computer got rsdlite installed tried to flash the official ics xml file and it failed on 1/22 so now i cant flash it any ideas??

Edit: Turns out my battery was dead so I charged it and it worked phones fixed lol?

6. SirEagle

SirEagle Android Enthusiast

Glad you got it figured out.

7. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know that it worked out.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews