1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Please help, phone locked up cant restart

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Stimpackoverdo, May 20, 2011.

1. Stimpackoverdo

None

May 19, 2011
    Hello, I'm new to the forums mainly because I needed help. I have a droid X and I was running ADW (or AWD, cant remember) and I uninstalled it to make space for a new launcher. Well, after doing that I dropped my phone and it turned off, now when I turn it on the bottem lights come on and thats it. Still tilts, keyboard comes out, but I cant get past the lock screen it simply goes black. I figured a factory restart was in order but that was a no-go. It would sit there with the droid icon and the "!" but search would do nothing. Also it seems to hardly want to connect to my PC.

(I don't know if it's relievent but I see my wallpaper when I click it back and forth from sleep but it has to be fast)

Any help? Honestly Im about 10 minutes from smashing my phone and saying it got stolen. Thanks for any help also, sorry for the wall of text and any spelling errors, but I'm kinda angry about it.

Advertisement

2. Stimpackoverdo

None

May 19, 2011
    Also as a note, yes I tried all the simple tricks...trying the restart, trying to open a factory restart, trying pulling the battry, trying to switch SD cards....all of them multiple times.

3. MrDrumngun

MrDrumngun Newbie
    None

Jan 5, 2011
    Student
    Nola/BR
    You may have some hardware damage dude. If you have insurance just take it in. They won't give you a new one if it's missing.