1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Please Help ! PlayOn Error message: "Stream not found null"

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by gsgm, Mar 20, 2011.

1. gsgm

gsgm Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    I have a problem with PlayOn working on my Xoom - I get "stream not found null" message, on Hulu, Netflix, syfy channel, etc.

I long-press the gray-box area above the tv-show description, and it acts as if it will start streaming, and even shows a flash of the show, then the screen goes black and I get the stated error message.

Any ideas? Installed PlayOn on my PC, and it opens fine on my Xoom and finds my Queue for instant Netflix, but just won't play.

Any help appreciated! New to forums, please excuse any faux pas. I first posted this as a comment to a somewhat similar thread elsewhere but it seemed over-looked.

Advertisement

2. jstevenson1017

None

Mar 22, 2011
    I just had the same problem. I re downloaded silverlight here Get Silverlight | Microsoft Silverlight
    I then opened up playon and hit stop and then restart. after that I opened up IE and played netflix through IE. Then close IE and it should work. Atleast thats how I did it.

3. Dorfonceltics

Dorfonceltics Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2011
    I am having the same issue with the "stream not found null" error message. I have IE8, updated Adobe Flash Player, and Silverlight 4. I've tried restarting both my PC and the Xoom many times. Still nothing. Can anyone help me?