1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PLEASE HELP-Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100P...No signal problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by XNipperjamJnrX, May 26, 2014.

1. XNipperjamJnrX

Heu , this is my first post on these forums and I would just like to say I have no idea what details to include so here goes.

About a week ago I rooted my GT-I9100P and since then I have had absolutely no signal and really bad battery drainage. I tried removing root and putting phone back to stock kernel and firmware but to no avail. I have since installed a android kitkat ROM and tried flashing many different modems but none have worked .

Is there any wat you guys can help me? Thanks in advance. Need help asap...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Crimbo

Crimbo Lurker

Bump! Can someone help this guy out, and me!

I am in the same position, and have been going in circles to try sort it. For me, only the stock firmware seems to get signal.

Short back story: Custom firmware has been fine before, and then I got some market trader to try unlock the phone, and he somehow bodged it up! Since then I can only get signal if I return the firmware to stock, using Samsung Kies.

The IMEI is still intact, and the phone has not been blacklisted. I also have tried many modems.

Cheers in advance.

3. Crimbo

Crimbo Lurker

Bump! Anyone? Even just a suggestion.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus release date was February 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Broadcom BC28155 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

February 2013
Release Date
Reviews