• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please Help..sd card question

andonakis

Oct 5, 2010
So i made the switch to the note 2 from razr maxx and loving it. i can't find some picture folders in my sd card. Half of my camera pictures are missing. So I switched back to my razr and boom, my pictures are all there.
Why are some pictures folders not showing up on the note 2??? I have checked EVERYWHERE!

Howdy andonakis. The Note 2 uses internal and external storage differently than the Razr. Sometimes the missing files are not missing, but have been moved to the "sdcard0" area, which is internal storage separate from the external, removable sd card.

Open "my files," tap "all files" and then have a look in there. You may find them.

If not, it's possible that they're still recoverable via USB cable and your PC. Hook up your Note 2 and take a look .. if the stuff is there on the sd card, it may just be a matter of dragging them to the folder you need them to be in.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones