• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please Help!! Two Weird Problems!!

I'm hoping someone out there can help with these two problems I have for my Droid.

1. After I power down the phone, when I turn it back on, it sends out outdated text messages (from me) to random people (People who I have recently texted).

2. I have my AOL email synced. Sometimes when I reply to an email through the Droid, it sends out a totally random (outdated) email that I sent out from my AOL account (sometimes its from a few days ago, sometimes it's an old email from moths ago.) It doesnt actually send out the actual email I wrote, as if it got lost. It's like its confusing emails within my AOL account.

Like I said.... weird. Is anyone else having this problem and/or does anyone know how to fix this?? The reason I got this phone was for the keyboard and the easy typing but I find myself waiting until I get home to send out important emails. How can I fix this??

Thanks for your help! I'll try to help others on here as I've had my Droid for a few months now and might have some quality tips....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones