1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PLEASE HELP! What are the two overlapping white hearts notification for android?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by loserlmao, Dec 19, 2018.

1. loserlmao

loserlmao Lurker

I've seen other posts about it and it seems as though no one could come up with anything, so I'm here to ask again. The reason I'm asking is for obvious reasons- I received a screenshot from my significant other and saw the two hearts notification. My immediate thought is that it's a dating site. I asked and was told it was a fitness app, however I don't believe that and I can't get any peace of mind. I am desperate to know what the notification means so that I can move on if I have to. Please, please help.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Sarah34657, Mar 28, 2019 (3 points)
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The quickest and simplest way would have been to ask which fitness app - then you could easily have checked for yourself. However I would understand if your significant other took offence at the level of distrust that question implies.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one in a previous thread, but don't think it was ever reliably identified. The problem is that there are a large number of apps that use similar icons, so it's very hard to search for. I think this particular one is the same as in this thread, but it wasn't resolved there.

4. Sarah34657

Sarah34657 Lurker

I found the same notification on my husband's phone and swiped down to see some enraging news. Sadly for him he lied about it being a fitness app notification not realizing I already knew, but that exact notification of the 2 white hearts is from wildbuddies.com

Attached Files:

ocnbrze and Mikestony like this.
  5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Hello and welcome and also thanks as I think we've had quite a few inquiries about those icons. Albeit several other variants of it, but good to know!

ocnbrze likes this.