• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help with contacts..

mahsan88

Mar 17, 2010
So i got my DX and had Verizon transfer over my contact from my razr to the DX.
I have 157 contact when i open the folder "All Contacts" but in google i only have 57. I cannot find a way to get those contact into one location so i can back them up. Can someone please help me....

Thanks

If you are unable to just get it all synced up with google, another option could be to use a phone backup application...

This way you just download the free MIQ application from the market and it will backup all the contact, texts, calls, calender events, photos ect. to an online private profile. When you log in online you can also easily click to upload all your contacts to your profile from your google account. This will instantly push all the information to your phone. All your contacts can be in one safe online account which is linked to your phone, and if you get a new phone you just download the app again and log in and the data is pushed to your new phone. Pretty helpful!

Hope it all works out! Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones