• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help with usb storage

I absolutley hate that there is no sd card to this phone. what is worse is that to access data from the phone when plugged into a computer you must tap an icon on the phone that pops up when plugged in. the reason this is bad is because I recently shattered my phone and I am now unable to get any if my data because the display and touch screen are both destroyed. so, is there any way(other than replacing the screen) that i can get my data off? gonna suck if I need to shell out a shit ton of money for some data, also gonna suck if I lose all of the data. so ANY suggesstions are appreciated. Thank you.

I absolutley hate that there is no sd card to this phone. what is worse is that to access data from the phone when plugged into a computer you must tap an icon on the phone that pops up when plugged in. the reason this is bad is because I recently shattered my phone and I am now unable to get any if my data because the display and touch screen are both destroyed. so, is there any way(other than replacing the screen) that i can get my data off? gonna suck if I need to shell out a shit ton of money for some data, also gonna suck if I lose all of the data. so ANY suggesstions are appreciated. Thank you.

As long as you had android debugging checked, you can use adb from your pc to access your phone and "pull" the info off of it. You will have to have adb installed on your pc to try. I am not an expert, but that is your best chance. Google for guides.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones