• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root please HELP!!

izzytony

Lurker
Oct 18, 2010
I finally did root my evo with the unrevoked method now my phone doesn't want to send and receive calls , and the tethering is working but I can't make the laptop work. Something interfere to get compleatly thru,. please anyone with the same problem? How to solve or unroot to make my phone working ?

do you have airplane mode turned on, what are you running, have you flashed a rom, kernel, removed any apps?

I think I'm using the same Rom ,I'm not an expert so far I got the drivers install and the flash from unrevoked done, I got the super user icon but now I need to figure out the rest, about flashing the roms , also I try to tether and the phone sends out the signal but my laptop but doesn't. go thru,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones