1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support please help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jakelosen, Dec 3, 2010.

1. jakelosen

jakelosen New Member

Dec 3, 2010
    So i have an 8gb sd card in my vibrant, I used to have like 700 songs (my phone doubled as my ipod) but i didn't want all them and wanted to restart. I selected all the songs and moved them to the trash (i have a macbook pro) it deleted them. I then selected the songs from itunes that i wanted and moved them to the sd card. it worked. i then ejected my sd card and phone, unplugged phone. oops. i forgot to unmount my phone from the phone end. no it won't recognize either sd i have, it says memory unavailable in the setting, can't format either internal nor external memory. so i turned my phone off, then it took ten minutes to turn on, seriously ten. now it has no media, and it goes berserk after like 4 minutes of useage and i have to shut it off again. i security wiped my phone, but that didn't help. any ideas? did i corrupt my internal hd? if so can i do anything about it?

Advertisement

2. llblwskydrgn

llblwskydrgn Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Maybe you can try flashing a new ROM onto it since it sounds like you may have messed up the image on the phone.