1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Please Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maleboe, Feb 11, 2011.

1. maleboe

maleboe Lurker

I have two specific problems. I have tried recently to download apps from the market and I have successfully downloaded them according to my Evo but it gets stuck on Installing for ever install. Also I noticed when I tried to go and look at the manage applications area I can't pull up any memory usage statistics or sizes of the applications. I have tried doing a factory data restart. It did nothing for it. It still does the same thing. Also if I leave the menu open long enough for Manage applications it gives me a force close. The second issue is I can't mount the drive on my Evo to my computer. Can someone please give me some help or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Josh

Advertisement

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Do you have an external card reader? It sounds like there are some serious issues wth the card. I would hook it up via a reader and copy over anything you wish to keep. Then format it. Then put it back in the phone and format it with the phone. Make sure and move any apps from sd to phone BEFORE you do all that....not a bad idea to do another factory reset and get a complete fresh start.

Tags: