1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Please help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by knitpurlgurl, May 1, 2011.

1. knitpurlgurl

knitpurlgurl Android Enthusiast
    None

I downloaded Continuum v4. I backed up original 2.1 STOCK. Then in recovery, I wiped the cache factory & data, and the installed zip from SD card. Once installed, I rebooted. Now I've got the World Phone screen on my phone and the phone won't proceed or turn off. What did I do? HELP!!!!!

I've tried pulling the battery and using the vol up/down and power to boot into recovery - but nothing happens. I still get the World phone screen. WTH?

Advertisement

2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Android Expert
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    student
    north alabama
    you need to odin back to stock. when phone is completely off(pull battery and put it back in or whatever), hold both volume buttons and plug in your usb cable into your phone (it has to be plugged into your computer)

3. knitpurlgurl

knitpurlgurl Android Enthusiast
    None

Sorry for sounding so stupid... I'm at the yellow triangle screen. What I do now?

4. xThaNaturalx

xThaNaturalx Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 23, 2010
    Student
    East Lansing
    Open up Odin one click to wipe. Once it's up, pull your battery out and put it back in. Then while holding the volume up and down keys simultaneously, plug the USB cable into your phone. This should bring it into download mode. Then just press start on Odin and it will wipe it back to stock. And then you're ready to go from there.