1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hyugageoff, May 4, 2011.

1. hyugageoff

hyugageoff Lurker
    None

May 4, 2011
    is there anyone encountered what I've encountered with my SD card?... i insert my SD card at my android it can read the card, still my mp3 can't play if i directly play mp3 from the SD card, but if i transfer those mp3 to internal it's playing...

is there anyone can answer this problem? please help...:(

Advertisement

2. twistedlim

twistedlim Android Expert
    None

Jun 9, 2010
    Michigan
    It might be that the card has gone bad or you may just need to reformat it. You can transfer all your data to your PC and save it in a file on your desktop. Then you can format the card on the phone (it takes a while) and then slide the files back over to your sd. That is what I would try first but maybe someone else has different ideas.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja
    None

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    +1

4. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    I had this problem also. My phone would tell me I don't have an sd card mounted. What worked for me was pulling the battery out. I had to do it 3 times but my card finally showed up.

Pull your battery and sd card, leave them out for 20 minutes, put them back in. Try something simple first. But this is assuming your phone isn't seeing the card?

5. hyugageoff

hyugageoff Lurker
    None

May 4, 2011
    my big problem now is that my android can't format the card i click the format word many times still it's not working and the bad thing is i cant even make a folder to my SD card... i can copy my mp3 from my SD to my android but when i open my (my music app & my video) the files are not showing and when i transfer them to internal they've show >.< it's really bad i think....

by the way the android can copy the files from the SD to internal but when i I'm going to make folder, copy files from the internal the android said (operation failed) or (creation failed)

OK, I'll try to remove the card and the battery... but if it's not working then what should i do? >.< :mad: