1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tjd1979, Jan 9, 2010.

1. tjd1979

tjd1979 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    hello please can someone help.

I have got windows 7 and can't sync my phone, have tried putting the drivers in manually but still no joy.

also i have been to the htc website to update the rom, but when asked for my seriel number it says not compatable.

Thank you

Advertisement

2. kkintrea

kkintrea Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Not sure about the sync problem,

But the ROM update, as you have a g2 touch from t mobile they change the rom update themselves with branding and whatever they do to them, so go here: T-Mobile - Help & Support

and find the update at the bottom of the page, maybe you dont even need to...

3. pulsarman

pulsarman Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    theres a new htc sync for the hero on the htc website, that might be windows 7?

4. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    As Pulsarman mentioned, HTC Sync v2.0.8 was released a few weeks ago and, when I tested it, it installed flawlessly on 32-bit Windows 7. Installation is still broken for the 64-bit OS though, requiring manual copying of Vista_x64 drivers. :mad:

Some light at the end of the tunnel though.... another member was told by HTC Support today that a 64-bit version of HTC Sync is on its way and will be available in the very near future. :)