• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please help!

smh im so sorry mom! this is the third phone! basically. i was an update of nightly on my phone and it was an update, meaning i had to have an orginal. and i didnt. so when i booted the phone back up. it just stayed at the lg screen. so i took the battery out. then put it back in. booted up into my xiona recovery. made a mistake a selected wipe lg stlyle. and i couldnt stop it! : ( it wiped the phone. and now everytime it boots up i get the lg logo! and when i boot into my recovery. it just does the same thing and i cant stop it. its like an automatic wipe! my mom is going to kill me when she gets home from work tomorrow! somebody please reply! im dead if i dont get it working! all i need to do is get back into my recovery without it doing that automatic wipe and reboot! any way else i can boot up? somebody please! I NEED YOUR HELP!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones