1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root please help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xbidyle101, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Xbidyle101

Xbidyle101 Newbie
    None

Mar 21, 2011
    V-Rep
    Spokane Wa
    Hey,

i am using Liberty Tool Box and on Liberty V.9 or whatever.. but i am wanting to use some other roms that the new liberty is offering to see if they are better then the one i am on.. i have been having issues with my phone randomly shutting off and i am guessing that has to do with the rom i am on.. something doesn't seem stable with it.. so i was looking at the new tool box and it said i had to SBF back to .340 from GB .596.. this is where my issue is haha how do i SBF? What Rsd Lite do i need? what drivers do i need? those sorta things.. i tried to youtube it but couldn't find the one i felt i needed.. some were for 588 or 595 but and then some were for non-rooted devises i looked at a few sticky (maybe i am blind) and i didn't see a walk through on this.. i am still a pretty new rooter.. funny thing is when i was on .340 it seemed there was less to worry about.. i never bricked my phone, and i took to it with easy.. but then i downloaded Liberty and sorta just let that do my rooting.. and i feel dumber now because of it haha..

any help would be wonderful! thanks :)

Advertisement

2. LaZeR

LaZeR Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 10, 2010
    Internet Manager - Car Dealership
    W. PA
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    any if you are having issues figuring it out, let us know and we can show you videos on how it should be done ^_^