1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

please help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paultizzle, Sep 17, 2011.

1. paultizzle

paultizzle Newbie

all of a sudden the mobile partner thats supposed to open up when i connect my phone isn't showing up! can someone offer a bit of insight as to why?

Advertisement

2. starxpilot

starxpilot Android Enthusiast

Mobile Partner?

Not quite sure what that is mate, if its not opening up, it may have had its settings modified or updated and won't turn on at launch.

3. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

its prolly not needed either ;)

4. AesopRock

AesopRock Newbie

yea i never needed to do anything with mobile partner so far thats the internal or something but you cant do much with it i think it auto installs some driver or something. As long as you can get your sd to pop up your good id think

5. starxpilot

I just realized what that is, if its not coming up on your PC, you probably have Auto-run disabled, or the feature was disabled/bricked.

No one uses it I believe, as connecting to the USB is only used I'm guessing, for mounting and moving data between the SD Card and the PC, which in this case, you hit the button that says Mount in Notifications when you connect USB to the PC.

However, surefire way to see if its still on there is by navigating to My Computer and seeing if there's anything there. As long as you're still able to mount, you'll be fine.

6. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

i just love when carriers try to improve on a function thats already built into android lol

7. starxpilot

Indeed, they are sticking their butts in where its not welcome. :3

Tags: