• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nanagee22

Lurker
Apr 2, 2012
I've had my Skyrocket for about 3 weeks now & I love it! I have AT&T & I live in the LTE Market. There's just been certain problems that have gotten very annoying lately. It keeps re-sending A LOT of messages to the people I have a conversation with after the phone restarts. It also does a Media scan, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the sending messages all over again. I did go to an AT&T support center & the only thing they told me they could do was a flash (Start the software all over again) but that did not work. I'll try going back again but I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be? How do I make the messages stop sending?! Please help! It's VERY frustrating :mad: & I sure love the phone. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones