1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Please help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nanagee22, Apr 2, 2012.

1. nanagee22

nanagee22 New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I've had my Skyrocket for about 3 weeks now & I love it! I have AT&T & I live in the LTE Market. There's just been certain problems that have gotten very annoying lately. It keeps re-sending A LOT of messages to the people I have a conversation with after the phone restarts. It also does a Media scan, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the sending messages all over again. I did go to an AT&T support center & the only thing they told me they could do was a flash (Start the software all over again) but that did not work. I'll try going back again but I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be? How do I make the messages stop sending?! Please help! It's VERY frustrating :mad: & I sure love the phone. :(

Advertisement

2. FJR1300

FJR1300 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    If you're using a downloaded messenger app, try turning off notifications in the stock messenger app that came with the phone, I was having the same problem and that corrected it.

nanagee22 likes this.
  3. nanagee22

nanagee22 New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    No, I'm not using any downloaded messenger app /: thank you anyways!

4. FJR1300

FJR1300 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Maybe try one and turn off notifications on the stock one? Worth a shot plus you'll get a better messenger. I've seen handcent mentioned favorably on this forum a few times, I use the Gopro messenger myself and the aformentioned procedure worked well.