1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tonmay19apr, Aug 8, 2012.

1. tonmay19apr

tonmay19apr Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I brought SE Xperia neo a few days ago but meanwhile i face a lot of problems

01.I cant read slide(microsoft powerpoint file).While i open a slide(.ppt) it said memory full
    02.While i unplug USB cable all the icons were rearranged
    03.It takes a long time to start(while restart)
    04.Battery lifetime is very poor.It lasts almost a day :(
    05.My phone's android version is GB 2.3.3 how can i update to GB 2.3.4?
    06.What does rooting means?How can i do it?
    07.I want to install the USB drivers in my pc.But i cant find any exe file in the driver software

Please somebody help......

Advertisement

2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Social media coordinator at Sony Mobile
    Sorry for the late reply but let me do my best to help you.

1- If you don't have an app that can open those files you need to install one from the Play Store. Adobe Reader would be a good one.
    2- Most likely a different sorting option would used to arrange the apps.
    3- Depending on the software installed on the phone it might take a while to boot up.
    4- Unfortunately this is a common issue with smartphones these days that the batter usually last between 1 and 2 days or maybe less depending on how you use your phone.
    5- You need to install PC Companion from our website so that you can update your phone. I'll copy the link at the bottom.
    6- By rooting this gives you complete access to the phone, including installing certain apps or custom roms on your phone that you don't have the options unless you have a rooted phone.
    7- By installing PC Companion from our website the appropriate drivers will be installed so that your PC can recognize your phone.

Download for PC - Sony Smartphones (UK)

tonmay19apr likes this.