• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help

dale12

Apr 3, 2010
I have searched for hours yesterday and today,looking for something that will read the square black squirly thing that you can use to go straight to the app.Also is their anything else I need to download for the market place.I will be recieving my Desire weds morning,and just wanted ahead start.Like I said I have trawled the forums with no luck,any help will be appreciated.Thankyou very much.Sorry to be a pain:thinking:

How To Use Android Barcodes (QR Codes) Nimbu

Download 'Barcode Scanner' from the android market. There are a few options, but the best I have found is the one developed by ZXing Team. To get quickly to this specific app just search for 'ZXing Team' from the android market on your phone.

• Now open up the app.
  • Point your camera at the QR code and hold still for a couple of seconds until the scanner has read the code.
  • Click open market
  • Download!!

Reactions: dale12
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones