• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please Help!

shanks25

Lurker
Dec 27, 2012
Myself and my wife and not too tech savvy at all. Just turned in our Droid Razor x phones for Galaxy 3s phones. Had no probs with the old phones but are pulling our hair out at this point.

Few questions;

1) I have done absolutely nothing on my phone for the past two days (internet twice....no video) and I'm already at 500MB used (with a data plan of 2 GB/ month).....two days!!!

2) My phone discharges its battery in about 3 hrs. From full charch to absolute zero. Went to bed last night with 3/4 charge and woke up to complete 0%. We have wi-fi and use it at hom but not when away from home.

3) Another thing (a dealbreaker)........friends used to send pics via text all day every day. Now, every pic says to download. None will download.

Please please please help. I'm ready to trash this phone and get an I-phone!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones