1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Please Help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lloyd Logan, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Lloyd Logan

Lloyd Logan Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2013
    Hi,

This has got to come to an end. I have been trying to fix this for ages.
    So, I have a polaroid 40500. My daughter changed the password and can't remember what it was. So after trying everything, I have decided (not being able to access or gmail reset my password) that i would reset the tablet.

After brain busting attempts, i am still unsuccessful!

I held POWER and + VOLUME and I have now an ICON, the Android robot with a red triangle coming out of his stomach. I cannot access the menu of the recovery and have tried all combinations! Please help. I am new to this stuff!

Lloyd

Advertisement

2. general eclect

general eclect Android Expert
    None

Apr 10, 2013
    Male
    downunder
    G'day Lloyd, welcome to Android Forums. I had to ask my friend Google what a Polaroid 40500 was and he'she/it came up with the Polaroid 10.1 tablet. Is this correct? If so, your best bet would be to post your question here Polaroid 10.1 - Android Forums where other Polaroid 10.1 users will see it and be able (hopefully) to help you gain access to it. Alternatively, I can move this thread there if you want. Either ask me here, or via PM and it will be done.

Great to see you here, enjoy your time with us and feel free to stick around after your problem is sorted. We have The Lounge, where things non-Android get discussed, and within The Lounge we have Forum Games for those who want to kill time and have a little fun. Don't worry, be happy! A list of all the Lounge sub-forums can be found on the home page.

g.e.