• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KingKhoja

Lurker
May 24, 2010
So I locked my phone somehow because I forgot the pattern combination and now its asking for a gmail account, I tried my account but it doesn't work!! How do I "reflash" or restore the phone to factory settings with a locked screen? Please someone help me I havnt been able to use my phone for a few days now.

Hello,

try this:

Sony Ericsson - Support - Phones - Topic - Updateserviceapplication - Xperia? X10

download the updater, it will lead you step by step how to RESET your phone, the problem might be that everything will be erased - contacts, messages, emails, pictures, history... basicaly it will turn to phone to manufactured settings.

Probably try work out on that gmail account, check your registration emails for password recovery or maybe contact gmail. RESET should be the last option.

Hope it helps.

Luke
X10i black

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones