• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PLEASE HELPPP!!!! Phone Not recognizing Internal Or External SD Card

Hi Everyone,

I used CF-Root to root my Galaxy SL yesterday and after that I installed OCLF. I installed the files which said fix the lag and after I saw no change in my phone I clicked the option to remove those files.

After that I used CF-Root Tweak Manager v1.20 and selected all the options (i.e. RAM: Min-Free, SD: Speed Tweak, I\O: Scheduler, Kernel Scheduler, EXT4 Speed, VM: Swappiness, Ram Script, Auto ZipAlign) and the I selected the option of Applying Changes which Re-Booted my phone.

Since that Reboot I am facing the following problems:
1) cannot see the notification bar on top.
2) Internal as well as External SD Cards are not getting recognized.
3) Cannot see incoming calls sometimes.

I dont know what caused the problem, OCLF or Tweak Manager. When I go to Settings->SD Card and Phone Storage, it says UNAVAILABLE for both iternal and Ext Memory Cards.

I have tried Factory Reset through CWM Recover and through the phone as well.

Please help...What should i do?? Is my Phone spoiled? Should I contact the Samsung Customer Care or is there a solution?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones