1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Please!:P

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Monaaa, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Monaaa

Monaaa Lurker
    None

Sep 7, 2011
    Can someone please help me!? My question is how I can put music on my HTC. I was searching on YouTube and I could't find!:( I install iTunes but when I try to download some song on it I need to pay, but I don't want to. Is there any other way to put music on HTC? Please someone help me!:thinking:

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Welcome to the AndroidForums, Mona :)!

I'm actually not the best person to ask for this, LOL, but I'm sure there's lots of different ways and applications for getting music on you Android device.

I did a quick Market search for "music":

https://market.android.com/search?q=music&so=1&c=apps

and lots of different apps and methods for getting music on your phone. Read through them and see what strikes a chord with you.

Also, let us know what model of Android device you have so we can direct you to the forum where others with your same device and best guide you.

Cheers and again, welcome to AF!

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to AF! :)

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums, Monaaa.

As Alien pointed out, thare are many ways to put music on your phone. If you are simply talking about transferring songs you already have on your PC to your phone, simply plug the phone into the PC using the USB cable and turn on mass storage. Your phone will show up as a removable drive and you just copy the files to the phone. (Keeping them in a folder called "music" or "audio" for organization is a good idea, although it really isn't necessary.)

If you are looking to download new music directly to your phone, you most likely will have to pay for them from legitimate sources like Amazon or Google. There are places where free music is available but anything that has the potential to violate a copyright is something we really don't condone or support.

5. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 24, 2011
    Female
    Tesco employee
    Northamptonshire, UK
    welcome...
    I have a HTC and I use HTC Sync program and copy my playlists from my iTunes onto my HTC :) its easy and simple and doesn't cost