• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please please help arrrgg

upfront01

Lurker
Nov 5, 2010
Hi all. Okay i'm officially going completely nuts here. Read a million posts, watched a million video's and clicked a million links but to get nowhere. I have got a htc desire, telstra branded, froyo 2.2 and i thought it would be a good idea to root the phone using unrevoked 3.2. To be honest i'm not even sure it worked properly at all. I have superuser in my apps but it has nothing in it unless i hit the menu button and even then i only got 2 options. Anyhow all i wanted to do was get rid of all the useless crap apps that are preinstalled on the phone (Now i find that rooting alone doesn't allow me to do this anyway). I just want to take it back to standard. can anyone help me please b4 i loose my mind. Thanx. :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones