• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please please please help me guys please

Hi, how are you guys, ever since last Thursday I am stuck in the LG logo boot screen in the esteem it reboots after few seconds of showing the lg screen. I tried so many things already for the computer to recognize the phone i can re-flash it with LGPNST or update it Lg updater tool but phone just reboots right after lg screen just to the same reboot process. I have tried the volume up down combo many times to instead of taking me to the recovery it does the lg logo reboot. Okay this is how it happened I had rzrrecovery all this time so when i wanted to make a backup i rebooted to use the rzrrecovery but it constantly failed to create a recovery for some reason, but before it always used to work, so after so many tries I though i would go back to the Cwm recovery so I used mtmichaelson's AIO package (http://androidforums.com/esteem-all...m-root-recoveries-unroot-etc-all-one-pkg.html) and after the program installed the cwm the phone rebooted and ever since this is whats happening. So I am asking please please if someone can help me please or if someone had fixed that issue please share i see many others who are facing the same issue, so please mtmichaelson, playfulgod shiny and others please help me, I have went to metro store and they told me it will take almost month for them to get get the esteem from back-order very lucky right phone couldn't get messed up in worst time. Please help and thank you very much

i had an issue like this with my old phone, had 2 recoveries flashed and the phone freaked out, the way i fixed it was had to wipe and flash new recovery via fastboot, but we do not have fastboot on this phone...

i dont want to discourage you, your issue could be a simple fix and not the same as mine.. but only thing i could think is you somehow need to wipe and reflash your recovery :D

Upvote 0
I was on ZVB when this happened also guys its not an bootanimation brick the phone just wont go beyond the Lg screen even the charging animation doesn't show up since the phone just reboots right way wish the devs would look at the post and give some inputs thanks to you guys who posted atleast

Maybe could use LGNPST to try to restore it to B...had amazin1988 phone in "emergency mode" today and brought her back to life with it. Let me know if you want to try-I just happen to have all the files needed;):D

Upvote 0
Maybe could use LGNPST to try to restore it to B...had amazin1988 phone in "emergency mode" today and brought her back to life with it. Let me know if you want to try-I just happen to have all the files needed;):D

have tried that the first day computer doesn't detect the phone at all and remember we both wrote the lgpnst downgrade guide, also tried updating it by tricking it using my friends esteem but computer doesn't recognize the phone since it restarts right way. I am going to get a replacement but it will be a while since phone are in backorder but not only for me if someone comes up with a solution it can help so many others well looks like only few people cares to help and thank you guys for the input

Upvote 0
have tried that the first day computer doesn't detect the phone at all and remember we both wrote the lgpnst downgrade guide, also tried updating it by tricking it using my friends esteem but computer doesn't recognize the phone since it restarts right way. I am going to get a replacement but it will be a while since phone are in backorder but not only for me if someone comes up with a solution it can help so many others well looks like only few people cares to help and thank you guys for the input

I know it sounds like a bit of work but perhaps you did try this already:
Upgrade to C via LG Mobile Support: Find the Latest Drivers & Product Guides | LG USA

Stay on C and reroot or down to B(I have the original root for B if you use that road) and reroot

HOLLA BACK:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I know it sounds like a bit of work but perhaps you did try this already:
Upgrade to C via LG Mobile Support: Find the Latest Drivers & Product Guides | LG USA

Stay on C and reroot or down to B(I have the original root for B if you use that road) and reroot

HOLLA BACK:rolleyes:

Yes sire have tried that the phone doesnt show up in computer at all not in device manager nothing it just reboots after like ten seconds in the LG Logo well looks like im stuck on waiting for a replacement thank you very much for the help man i just wish somehow i could make LG updater tool or LGPNST see the phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones