• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please read before posting your app/game announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

...eschew obfuscation...
Administrator
  • Jun 23, 2010
    Douglas, MA
    RE: Changes announced here:http://androidforums.com/applicatio...requirements-posting-thread-here-read-me.html

The site rules have been changed regarding this forum. Essentially, it boils down to devs are allowed a single thread in here for announcements, promotions, and letting folks know there are updates to the apps.

This may sound draconian, but I see it as a win/win for both devs and users. For devs that are actively engaging users here they will only have a single thread to deal with for communicating with their fans. For members interested they can see new announcements from devs in their user CP without having to seek out new threads. Cool stuff all around.

I'll be spending the next few days getting several threads merged together from our more active developers. If there are posts anyone wants removed for readability or posts that are redundant, just hit report (/!\) and ask for it to be cleaned up.

I hope this benefits both our active developers and our members supporting them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones