• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

please reinstate the threads I made last night.

norb

Android Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2016
I made two threads in the android questions forum last night. Now they are no longer accessible and have a dash in the replues and an n/a in the date posted and do not work. At least let me copy and repost. I dont want to retype them.

I made two threads in the android questions forum last night. Now they are no longer accessible and have a dash in the replues and an n/a in the date posted and do not work. At least let me copy and repost. I dont want to retype them.
PM a Moderator:
It sounds like your posts were moved & not deleted.
Either case,they'll explain the wheres & whys of the posts in question & then,you can take it from there.

I know this isn't the quick remedy you're looking for,but,it may serve to help the same from recurring with future posts/threads.........

Upvote 0
@norb, your description does sound like the threads were simply moved and what you were seeing was the redirect (a link to the thread in its new location). I didn't see any deleted content on your profile, so the best I can tell this is what happened.

You should be able to see all of your postings from your profile page.
http://androidforums.com/members/norb.1917255/

I hope that helps.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I think as policy one should receive a pm when a post is moved.
It would be the right thing to do in my opinion.
There are multiple methods we use to communicate with members when we take action on threads. Depending on how the user is interacting with the forum they may not receive or notice a notification.

Reactions: AZgl1500 and MLSS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones