1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Please remove thread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hunterwrot, Sep 14, 2011.

1. hunterwrot

hunterwrot Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 1, 2011
    Grassy Gator Lawn Care
    St. Augustine, FL
    I found headset controller app. works amazing.

I have had a dx for a while but i just upgraded to the bionic. It is nice but the dx is alot more stable. I am pasting this from the bionic forum because I know how supportive we are at the dx forum. (not yet so much at the bionic forum)

Tasker bounty
    I will pay a wopping $5 via pay pal to the first person to successfully come up with a task that allows the headset microphone button to play/pause music instead of bring up voice commands. Basically just like the dx worked with a with mic headset. On bionic you push button and it brings up voice commands. I may have to go back to dx if this isnt fixed. My business depends on it. You can post on here or pm me either or. I am good for the money i promise.

I know this forum is not about the money i just put that up to show how important it is for me. I know that this is probably not a hard task but i have tried and tried and i dont know enough about tasker.

If you do know how to do it please pm me or post it on the bionic thread so i dont have to go back and forth while i am working tomorrow. Thanks so much. http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid-bionic/413978-tasker-bounty.html

Advertisement